Collis Roofing and Hurricane Irma Help
Please understand there is an exceptionally high number of people are requesting help from all of our branches, that we want to help you and that we are doing everything that we can to help you as quickly as possible! This will be the case with every roofing, siding and window contractor, as there are over 281,000 claims filed in the Collis Roofing service area alone.
We have a plan to ensure that we have the best opportunity to take everyone's information as quickly as possible. Please call only once, or input your information in only once. This will allow us to make sure we do not duplicate calls back, so we can ensure that we can call every customer back as quickly as possible.
Please leave a message with the following critical information, speaking slowly and carefully, spelling addresses can also be helpful. Please make sure your message includes the following:
- Your name and any other point of contact's name
- Your phone number - please let us know if this is a mobile phone as we may also try to text you.
- Any additional phone numbers you have
- Your email address - Please spell this out carefully - this is in case we cannot reach you by phone
- Your address and zip code - Please carefully spell out your street address and give us your zip code. Some cities and counties share the same street names and numbers. This will prevent us from scheduling someone at the wrong address and delaying us from reaching you in a more timely manner
- What you need - a tarp, roofing, gutters, siding, windows, skylights, etc. with damage. Solar panels that did not stay attached
- Let us know if you have contacted your insurance provider yet
Do report your damage to insurance. Do not wait. This will help us service you in a more timely manner.
We hope you and your loved ones were safe during Hurricane Irma, and we appreciate your patience as we work diligently to help everyone who needs it.